surf and sand

J.Crew bikini, H&M shorts, BCBGeneration sandals (photos Patrick, myself) Finally found some time to post a series from my trip to St. J...


J.Crew bikini, H&M shorts, BCBGeneration sandals

(photos Patrick, myself)

Finally found some time to post a series from my trip to St. John USVI.  I can honestly say that I have never been in a more pristine environment, and we stayed on an eco friendly campground so that is saying a lot. It makes me extremely happy considering the amazing wildlife that rendezvoused with us, including these amazing sea turtles, sting ray, reef shark, and giant iguanas.  As hard as it may be to believe, the nights on the beach were just as breathtaking (if not more) as the daylight hours, and very likely one of the most enchanting experiences I've encountered to date. Picture the vivid quarter moon on a violet blue backdrop, suspended over the horizon illuminating the entire bay, enough twinkling stars to gaze upon until morning twilight, undulating waves crashing against shore flashing glowing plankton; all the while fireflies accompanying you and being serenaded by singing tree frogs.  I hope I have you sold.



If you look closely enough, you might be able to detect the nuances for a Spring 2015 collection between the lines of this set of images.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images