call of the wild

i'm expecting a package. down winter coat by Mackage, tee from beau's childhood, vintage button up, Express pants circa 2002, knocko...





i'm expecting a package.
down winter coat by Mackage, tee from beau's childhood, vintage button up, Express pants circa 2002, knockoff Topshop booties sp10, necklace and fang earring from small boutiques.

This new coat is nothing less than a dream. I am now impervious to the harshest wind chill blowing off the lake AND Patrick bought it for me as a surprise. Seems my convulsive shivering and teeth chattering these past few years have finally paid off. The pants are flared posing as skinny fit, and after my tailoring work it achieved a "slightly bulgy fit." Couldn't decide if I liked the flare so I left the excess seam.

Although I scored some great jewelry pieces on my family trip to Poland back in September (including this hand-welded/oxidized necklace), I'm looking for some new additions that include gold and silver. I've concluded that this will ameliorate some of my last-minute accessorizing indecisions.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images