cool like calico

vintage leather kimono jacket, suede mini, angora jumper; knockoff balmain sp10 boots; urban outfitters tights and knee socks This adorable ...







vintage leather kimono jacket, suede mini, angora jumper; knockoff balmain sp10 boots; urban outfitters tights and knee socks

This adorable little handbag (picked up at a bazaar in Prague) is what pulls this look together so seamlessly. The amalgam of calico kitties is responsible for the effortless pairing of blue leather, ochre suede, and the black, white and beige neutrals. I was dying to have it, but couldn't spare any room on my backpacking journey, yet the shop owner managed to coerce me by reducing the price to 15 US dollars. Heading to the train station down Vaclavske boulevard they were selling for 60 US. Even with the heavier load on my shoulders, I felt abated. I have a hunch they will make their way oversees soon enough.

The coon hat has a similar story. While freezing to death one cold visit to Montreal in Nov 07, the beau and I stumbled into the first clothing shop we saw in Old Town for the wardrobe accouterments we were lacking. Naturally I had to have the coon hat, and even the Montreal natives couldn't help but ask where I acquired it. Seems the trend made its way over the border just as expected.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images